- Rolling up the Sleeves for 2013
- Upcoming Presentations
- Reimagining Retail Banking
- Tilting Point in Multi-Channel Strategy
- SNL Report: Net Branch Openings Minimal
- Wealth Management Presents Opportunity for Banks, But Also Stiff Competition
- More Banks Plan to Add, Not Subtract, Branches
- Banks Must Think Differently About Customer Experience In A Branchless Digital Environment
Products & Services
Novantas’ investment in deposit pricing capabilities is designed to improve our clients’ understanding of market and customer segment price elasticity to permit more nuanced and profitable pricing of deposits. Through our elasticity based pricing techniques. Novantas has been helping banks price their consumer, business banking, and commercial deposits more scientifically to achieve greater levels of deposit profitability. With our help, Novantas clients have seen spreads widen by 6-12 bp in aggregate across their deposit base, adding millions to the bottom line.
We have advanced loan pricing analytical capabilities to help our clients drive profitable lending growth. Our supply-side techniques develop a thorough understanding of account level risk-adjusted profitability in support of acquisition, customer segmentation and profitability-based pricing. We integrate a detailed, demand-side view of price elasticity to optimize the tradeoff between volume and rate on a "cell-by-cell" basis throughout the pricing matrix to maximize risk-adjusted income. We typically see 5-8 bp loan spread improvements.