The Firm’s consulting services are focused on issues of revenue strategy, which we describe as “customer science.” Customer science encompasses the disciplines of defining, building, managing and measuring revenue-generating capabilities — branding, market mix management, segmentation, product design, pricing, distribution management, sales execution effectiveness, and customer experience. We work with clients to develop these customer-focused strategies, and provide strategy implementation and information services to help clients measure and maximize competitive positioning.
We primarily serve six industry segments:
We are recognized leaders in these revenue-focused services segments:
Increasingly, Novantas is sought after to expand its service offering to other industry sectors where expertise in customer sciences is critical. For example, our insights in pricing, strategy, sales effectiveness and marketing have been sought by clients in travel & entertainment and air travel. Our customer experience expertise has been sought by clients in industries as varied as utilities, gaming, and online services. The Firm’s advanced capabilities in price elasticity of demand and segment-specific marketing are critical to success in these highly competitive and financially demanding sectors.
We serve clients primarily in North America and Western Europe. We have also served the leading financial institutions in Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Latin America and the Middle East, applying our advanced management disciplines honed over the past decade. We are best known for services that improve client customer franchise value through disciplined and scientific solutions. Our goal is to introduce more analytical rigor into those decision processes that have become too complex or nuanced to manage by instinct.
We are distinctive in five ways:
- Analytical Rigor: We support recommendations with greater analytical rigor, evidence, quantitative analysis, and experimental testing, than other consulting firms. We believe in proof over assertions.
- Business Pragmatism: We focus more on demonstrable economic results than other firms. We do not refer to our work as “studies”. Our recommendations are linked to defined growth and profitability outcomes. The strategies we develop are rooted in action programs.
- Customer Focus: We obsess over your customers more than other consultants. Our primary interest is determining to make your customers more valuable: through greater acquisition, wallet, loyalty, and referrals.
- Deliverables Orientation: We measure progress in terms of deliverables that the client uses, rather than in interim or final reports.
- Engaged Senior Professionals: We commit a senior, experienced team, rather than new business school grads typical of other firms. Unlike most other firms, our partners remain engaged in the day-to-day content throughout the work.
We measure our effectiveness based on the success of our client programs, and by our clients’ desire to work with us across the areas we can be usefully and economically deployed.